Belle specializes in full-service coordination and event design for destination weddings. This service provides a seamless, creative and unique planning experience for those who would like to have the leg-work taken care of while maintaining control of their planning experience. We take care of every technical detail in regards to the event, and offer customized Event Design services molded to match your personal taste and style. In addition to the organizational details, we also offer a wide array of optional ad-ons should you need additional assistance. Full service coordination includes the following:
Building a foundation for your event
- You and your planner will begin by discussing your wishes at length. We get to know you as a couple, your likes, dislikes, style, and service preferences. This way, we will be able to guide you in the right direction in terms of our recommendations.
- Your Belle planner will assist you in creating an advance timeline of which you will have the chance to review and approve.
- If planning on visiting the island in advance, your planner will create a pre-planning visit itinerary, set-up appointments with vendors, tastings with caterers (if applicable), and a Belle representative will accompany you to venue and most vendor meetings as needed to establish design and logistics.
Location/Venue research & bookings
- Belle provides venue recommendations for both ceremony & reception by sending photos, links, and organized information including venue guidelines, curfews, deposits, and fees.
- Booking – Belle will confirm the location, sign the contract on your behalf, and correspond with the venue on your behalf.
- Insurance – Most properties (including private estates, resorts, and restaurants) will usually require a liability insurance policy for your event. Belle holds the insurance necessary and will provide coverage for your event.
Vendors & Services
- Vendor recommendations – Belle works with THE most talented and professional vendors in the business. Time tested and coordinator & client approved.
- Vendor Bookings – Belle takes care of reviewing and negotiating all contracts and manages all vendor payments. Full service coordination requires that all vendors directly involved with your event are booked directly by Belle, allowing complete quality assurance.
- Vendor Confirmations and Communication (within the span of the planning as well as final confirmations close to the wedding date).
- Creation of vendor timeline for set-up & break-down.
- Concept Consultation to include theme, color scheme, decor, and brainstorming fun, original ideas that will reflect your style and preferences.
- Belle will provide photos and ideas via email based on your inspiration.
- Assistance with choosing linen, florals, and decor pieces.
- Creating layouts and diagrams as needed for both client and vendors.
- Communication with florist, rental, lighting, and decor related vendors to properly communicate your vision.communicate your vision.
- Securing the venue for the rehearsal date and scheduling.
- Coordination of Wedding Rehearsal – going over placement of bridal party, and practice runs.
- Review timeline with family and bridal party.
- Notifying family members of reserved seating in advance.
- Question & Answer Session.
- Recommendation for Rehearsal Dinner Location – additional coordination services are available (see Optional Add-Ons below).
- An On-site coordinator is present from the beginning of set-up through the entire event and through all of the vendor breakdown.
- Management of the vendors at the event, ensuring arrival and contracted services are fulfilled.
- Overseeing set-up and breakdown of all vendor services ensuring correct placement.
- Management of the timeline and flow of events.
- Distribution of flowers and bridal party items.
- Ensure set-up of all decor and personal items such as guest book, cake cutting set, toasting glasses, favors, place cards, table cards, etc.
- Greeting of guests and direction throughout event.
- Assistance with seating guests and family members prior to ceremony.
- Direction of bridal party processional and recessional.
- Ensuring that all gifts, and personal decor items are distributed to a responsible member of the family or bridal party.
- Ensuring that all leftover un-opened alcoholic beverages are distributed to a responsible member of the bridal party (applicable to private estates only).
- Confirm all vendors are paid in full prior to, or on the day of the event in accordance with vendor contracts.
In addition you will receive:
- Unlimited Emails and phone time between coordinator, clients, and vendors throughout the planning process.
- A complete and comprehensive “Event Profile” including a detailed itemization, payment schedule, breakdown of your vendor & event details, and wedding day itinerary. This document is also revised as the wedding date gets closer, and changes are made.
- Recommendations and/or booking of group activities for the week of your event including Luau, boat charters, cultural activities, hikes, etc.
- Accommodation Recommendations.
- Specialized Worksheets and documents to assist both you and your coordinator in streamlining your event planning.
- Advice on wedding etiquette throughout the planning process.